“ARMOR ALL ULTRA – SOCIAL” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter the “ARMOR ALL ULTRA – SOCIAL” (Promotion) and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating in the Promotion, Entrants (as defined below) agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion is conducted by Energizer Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 91 003 539 026) of Level 2, 11 Murray Rose Avenue, Sydney Olympic Park, NSW, 2127 (Promoter).
- Entry is only open to residents of Australia and New Zealand aged 18 years or over (Entrants). Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, any of its related corporations, participating venues or any of their agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. The Promotion is void where prohibited by law.
- The Promotion commences at 12.00pm AEDT on Wednesday 21 October 2020 and closes at 11.59am AEDT on Thursday 17 December 2020 (Promotion Period).
ENTRY TO THE PROMOTION
- To enter the Promotion, Entrants must, during the Promotion Period undertake the following steps:
- (a) Promotional posts will be posted at both https://www.facebook.com/ARMORALLAusNZ and https://www.instagram.com/armorallausnz/ on the following dates/times
a. Post #1: Wednesday 21 October, 12:00PM AEDT
b. Post #2: Wednesday 18 November, 12:00PM AEDT
c. Post #3: Wednesday 16 December, 12:00PM AEDT
- (b) Before the close date for each post, as specified below, Entrants must “like” one or more of the posts and answer the specific question posed in the post in 25 words or less.
a. Post #1: Thursday, 22 October, 11:59 am AEDT
b. Post #2: Thursday, 19 November, 11:59 am AEDT
c. Post #3: Thursday, 17 December, 11:59 am AEDT
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following:
(a) each entry must be substantially unique; and
(b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- For the avoidance of doubt, we will not accept entries which are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable or which are generated by computers or other automated means.
- The Promoter must receive all entries before the close date for each post in order to qualify for that round of judging. Entries received outside of each specified entry period for a round will not count towards the Promotion and will be regarded as invalid. Records of the Promoter are final and conclusive as to time of receipt.
- Entrants can only enter in their own name. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an Entrant’s identity, place of employment, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Entrant.
- The total prize pool is AUD $791.58 (inc GST) and consists of 6 x ARMOR ALL Ultra Gift Packs.
DRAW AND PRIZES
- There will be three (3) rounds of judging which will take place at Awaken Media 50 Miller Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2000 on the dates and times in the table below.
- The judges will select one (1) winning entry from Facebook, and one (1) winning entry from Instagram in each round. The judges may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant. The potential winners will be notified by direct Instagram or Facebook message
|Round 1||11:59AM AEDT 22/10/2020||04:00PM AEDT 22/10/2020|
|Round 2||11:59AM AEDT 19/11/2020||04:00PM AEDT 19/11/2020|
|Round 3||11:59AM AEDT 17/12/2020||04:00PM AEDT 17/12/2020|
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each entry will be individually judged based on creative merit of the comment on the post(s).
- The best valid entry on Instagram, and the best valid entry on Facebook, as determined by the judges on Round 1, will each win an ARMOR ALL Ultra Gift Pack valued at AUD $131.93each (“Prize 1”).
- The best valid entry on Instagram, and the best valid entry on Facebook, as determined by the judges on Round 2, will each win an ARMOR ALL Ultra Gift Pack valued at AUD $131.93 each (“Prize 2”).
- The best valid entry on Instagram, and the best valid entry on Facebook, as determined by the judges on Round 3, will each win an ARMOR ALL Ultra Gift Pack valued at AUD $131.93 each (“Prize 3”).
- The Prizes will be shipped to a physical address (not a PO Box) nominated by the Winners within Australia or New Zealand. Shipping costs will be at the expense of the Promoter.
- If for any reason a winner does not take the prize at a time determined by the Promoter, then the prize (or an element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- If a prize (or an element of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that element of the prize) with another prize of equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a lottery authority.
- All of the Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter (including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention, fraud, war, terrorism, state of emergency or natural disaster), the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b), subject to any directions from a lottery authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with entering the Promotion is the Entrant’s responsibility.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for: (a) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any Entrant; (b) any theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of such communications; (c) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Promotion; or (d) any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of administering this Promotion (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise).
- Any documentation associated with a prize, are void if lost, stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its related corporations or their relevant officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion or the prize.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its related corporations or their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third-party interference;
(c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
(e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or
30. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administrated by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Entrants are providing their information to Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. By entering Entrants release Facebook and Instagram and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, employees, directors, agents, and advertising agencies, from any and against any and all injury, loss, or damage caused or claimed to be caused by Entrants’ participation in the Promotion and/or the acceptance, awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of the prize.