- Uses power of oxygen to remove stains
- Remove stains while leaving colours and fabrics unaffected
- Works like magic on coffee, juice, mud/dirt, grass and ink
Use ARMOR ALL Carpet and Upholstery Stain Remover to remove stubborn stains from carpet, fabric, vinyl, floor mats and door panels.
Attention: Use only as directed. Test on an inconspicuous area before using. For best results treat stains immediately.
Note: ARMOR ALL Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner will not discolour carpets and upholstery. When dirt or stains are removed from these surfaces, the cleaned area may reveal prior sun-induced fading.
Do Not Use on interior car roof linings or on leather. Not recommended for instument panels, clear plastic surfaces, wood, wool, or any other fabric or surface that may be damaged by water. Do not use on non-colourfast surfaces. DO NOT MIX WITH BLEACH OR OTHER HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS.
- Before cleaning, remove all loose dirt from area to be cleaned and soak up any excess liquid or residue from the stain.
- Spray directly on the stain.
- Let stand for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Blot with absorbent cloth or sponge until all soil is removed, or vacuum area when dry. Repeat if necessary