6 piece kit
- Improves visibility
- Removes yellow haze and oxidation
- Helps prevent re-staining
ARMOR ALL® Headlight Restorer Kit has been specially formulated to restore yellow and hazy headlights back to clarity with ease.
The kit contains:
- Headlight Polish cream
- Headlight Lubricant Spray
- Buffing discs
- Mini Buffing Tool
- For best results, apply in the shade to a clean, dry and cool headlight lens.
- Wash headlight lens to remove any dirt or debris. Chamois dry. Use masking tape to protect surrounding paintwork and rubber seals.
- Shake the Headlight Polish Cream and apply onto one headlight with a soft microfibre cloth. Lightly rub a small area of the headlight lens at a time. Buff off cream with the dry side of the cloth.
- Spray Headlight Lubricant to the affected surface of the lens and apply the asterisk shaped buffing disc to the Mini Buffing Tool and buff out the surface.
- Then apply the round buffing disc to the Mini Buffing Tool and continue buffing. Keep the surface lubricated with spray.
- Replace with the octagon shaped buffing disc to finalise the buffing.
- Finish off with Headlight Polish Cream by repeating Step 2.
ATTENTION: Use only as directed. Do not use on automotive paintwork or rubber seals. It is best to try on a small headlight lens area first before proceeding to entire lens. Badly damaged, cracked and oxidised lens may not be restored to original condition.
View Material Safety Data Sheet – Lubricant Spray (Australia)View Material Safety Data Sheet – Polishing Cream (Australia)View Material Safety Data Sheet – Lubricant Spray (New Zealand)View Material Safety Data Sheet – Polishing Cream (New Zealand)