Join The ARMOR ALL Army
To share our Supercars passion, ARMOR ALL® has created a way for you to be part of the action at Bathurst by creating some specially designed Facebook and Instagram filters. And the best part is, everyone that shares a post or story using one of the ARMOR ALL® filters from 15-18 October has a chance to win one of 16 $100 prize packs! Terms and conditions apply.
HOW TO USE IT ON INSTAGRAM
- Open the Instagram app on your phone
- Go to the Armor All page (@armorallausnz)
- Tap the face icon above the gallery
- Tap on the filter you would like to use and then select TRY IT after watching the preview
- Take your pic or video (hold down the button for video or tap for photo)
- Add the hashtag #ARMORALLARMYCONTEST and tag @armorallausnz
- SEND TO > Your Story
HOW TO USE IT IN YOUR FACEBOOK NEWSFEED
- Open the Facebook app on your phone
- Click on the (photo) icon at the top-middle of the screen
- Camera roll will open up. Click on the camera icon at the top right of the screen
- When the camera opens up, click on the smiley face to the right of the main ‘image capture’ button.
- Swipe to find and use the SuperCars by ARMOR ALL® Ultra effect.
- Take your pic or video and TAG @armorallausnz
- Add your copy and include the hashtag #ARMORALLARMYCONTEST (you have to make sure the post is marked Public so we can see it)
HOW TO USE IT IN FACEBOOK STORIES
- Open the Facebook app on your phone
- Click on Add to Story
- Swipe right and choose ‘Selfie’
- When the camera opens up, tap on the smiley face to the right of the main ‘image capture’ button.
- Swipe to find and use SuperCars by ARMOR ALL® Ultra effect
- Take your pic or video, add the hashtag #ARMORALLARMYCONTEST and tag @armorallausnz
- Click the cog icon at the bottom left and change to Public, so we can see it
- SHARE TO STORY
You can take and share as many pics or videos as you like. We’ll be checking them all out over the week and will share some of our favourites. We’ll pick the best photos from Instagram and Facebook each day to win a $100 prize pack so keep an eye on your DMs.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter the “ARMOR ALL ARMY” (Promotion) and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating in the Promotion, Entrants (as defined below) agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promotion is conducted by Energizer Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 91 003 539 026) of Level 2, 11 Murray Rose Avenue, Sydney Olympic Park, NSW, 2127 (Promoter).
3. Entry is only open to residents of Australia and New Zealand aged 18 years or over (Entrants). Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, any of its related corporations, participating venues or any of their agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. The Promotion is void where prohibited by law.
4. The Promotion commences at 1.00am AEST on 15 October 2020 and closes at 11.59am AEST on 18 October 2020 (Promotion Period).
ENTRY TO THE PROMOTION
5. To enter the Promotion, Entrants must, during the Promotion Period undertake the following steps:
(a) Like the Armor All Aus & NZ Facebook pages or Follow the Armor All Australia & NZ Instagram channel
(b) Take a photo using one of the official ARMOR ALL® lenses on Instagram or Facebook
(c) Add hashtag #ArmorAllArmycontest in the caption
(d) Tag @ArmorAllAusNZ
(e) Share the photo to their personal Facebook or Instagram Stories
(f) Facebook and Instagram profiles must be set to public to be eligible for the promotion
6. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following:
(a) each entry must be substantially unique; and
(b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
7. Entrants can only enter in their own name. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and
proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. The Promoter must receive all entries before the close date for each promotion period in order to qualify for that round of judging. Entries received outside of each specified entry period for a round will not count towards the Promotion and will be regarded as invalid. Records of the Promoter are final and conclusive as to time of receipt.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Entrant.
10. As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without
compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
11. The total prize pool value is up to $1,600.00 and consists of sixteen (16) ARMOR ALL Ultra Gift Packs valued at $100.00 each
DRAW AND PRIZES
12. There will be four (4) rounds of judging which will take place at Awaken Media 50 Miller Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2000 on the dates and times listed below.
13. The judges will select four (4) winning entries across Facebook and Instagram at 10am the day after each day of the promotional period. The judges may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant. The winners will be notified by direct Instagram or Facebook message.
|Round 1||11.59PM AEST
|Round 2||11.59PM AEST
|Round 3||11.59PM AEST
|Round 4||11.59PM AEST
14. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each entry will be individually judged based on creative merit of the photo uploaded.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The four (4) best valid entries on Facebook and Instagram, as determined by the judges on Round 1, will each win an ARMOR ALL Ultra Gift Pack valued at $100.00 each (“Prize 1”).
17. The four (4) best valid entries on Facebook and Instagram, as determined by the judges on Round 2, will each win an ARMOR ALL Ultra Gift Pack valued at $100.00 each (“Prize 2”).
18. The four (4) best valid entries on Facebook and Instagram, as determined by the judges on Round 3, will each win an ARMOR ALL Ultra Gift Pack valued at $100.00 each (“Prize 3”).
19. The four (4) best valid entries on Facebook and Instagram, as determined by the judges on Round 4, will each win an ARMOR ALL Ultra Gift Pack valued at $100.00 each (“Prize 4”).
20. The Armor All Gift Packs will be delivered to the winner’s home address once confirmed. The Prizes will be shipped to a physical address (not a PO Box) nominated by the Winners within Australia or New Zealand. Shipping costs will be at the expense of the Promoter.
21. If for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
22. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
23. Prizes or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
24. All of the Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. Any cost associated with entering the Promotion is the Entrant’s responsibility.
26. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for: (a) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any Entrant; (b) any theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of such communications; (c) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Promotion; or (d) any incorrect or
incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of administering this Promotion (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise).
27. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter (including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention, fraud, war, terrorism, state of emergency or natural disaster), the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b), subject to any directions from a lottery authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
28. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the
Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its related corporations or their relevant officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion or the prize.
29. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its related corporations or their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third-party interference;
(c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
(e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or
(f) taking/use of a prize.
30. The Promoter is Energizer Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 91 003 539 026) of Level 2, 11 Murray Rose Avenue, Sydney Olympic Park, NSW, 2127
32. Entry and continued participation in the promotion is dependent on entrants following and acting in accordance with the Instagram Rules, which can be found at http://instagram.com/about/legal/terms.
33. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administrated by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Entrants are providing their information to Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. By entering Entrants release Facebook and Instagram and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, employees, directors, agents, and advertising agencies, from any and against any and all injury, loss, or
damage caused or claimed to be caused by Entrants’ participation in the Promotion and/or the acceptance, awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of the prize.