- Easy on/off formula
- Saves time and effort
- Easy to apply and easy to buff off
- Maximum shine and depth of colour
ARMOR ALL Butter Wax has been specially formulated to deliver maximum results with minimal effort. It hides fine swirl marks and restores paintwork to a high gloss finish with amazing depth of colour, surface reflextion and shine. The best part is that it is incredibly easy to use. It spreads easily over the car surface and is extremely easy to buff off without leaving powder residue or smears. ARMOR ALL Butter Wax is also safe for all car finishes.
Attention: Use only as directed. Do not use on cracked, peeling or damaged paintwork. Do not use on rusted surfaces. Do not use on vinyl, metallised plastic trim, wood, glass or rubber trim.
For Best Results: First use ARMOR ALL Detailing Mist and Clay Bar to remove stubborn contaminants before waxing. Apply in the shade to a clean, dry, cool vehicle.
- Wash and chamois dry vehicle.
- Shake bottle well.
- Unscrew cap and remove the foil seal before first use.
- With a clean damp cotton cloth, apply a small amount of product to a small section of the paintwork at a time (approx 1/2 sqm) and lightly rub in a circular motion.
- Let dry. Wipe off with clean, dry cotton or micro fibre cloth, turning frequently.
- To achieve a superior shine, use the ARMOR ALL Polishing Cloth for buffing.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN