- Ultra-absorbent synthetic chamois
- Glides easily over paint & glass for fast-drying
The ARMOR ALL Chamois with a unique honeycomb surface enables you to glide easily over wet surfaces without sticking to your car’s glass or paintwork.
For best results: Chamois needs to be used a few times before it is fully conditioned. If chamois dries out becoming hard, soak in cold water before use to restore softness.
- Before each use rinse your chamois in cold water and wring out excess, leaving it moist.
- For best results, instead of using a rubbing action to chamois your car, open the chamois to full size and place (honeycomb side down) flat on the surface, lift the front two corners and pull in a straight line towards you.
- Wring out chamois as it becomes saturated.
- After you chamois your car, rinse chamois with water and wring out excess.
- Always store your chamois moist in this container.